September 11, 2012

House Tour ~ Before Part 1

OK folks here is what you've all been waiting for........some (or lots of) photos of our new humble abode!!

These were all taken about half an hour after we were given the keys and I'd a chance to do some exploring. What you see here is how we first laid our eyes on our new home. There wasn't as much garbage left behind as we thought there would be, but the house definitely hadn't been cleaned. Everything was covered in years of grime. Because of this, I refrained from hugging the floors right away ;)

OUTSIDE & DECK













KITCHEN






LIVING ROOM & HALLWAY





DINING ROOM




MAIN FLOOR BEDROOM & STAIRS







BATHROOM






Some of these photos aren't the greatess but I was excited and wanted to start getting my hands dirty (literally).

I will share Part 2 of the bungalow tour including photos of the upstairs and the basement in the next few days! As well as what we ripped the first day of being at the new house.

Does anyone have any guesses??

2 comments:

  1. I love the dining room, please don't tell me that you ripped those awesome curtains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, they are still hanging out :) They are really well made actually.

      Delete